BushraPay - (We)
BushraPay application The bushraPay mobile application ("Service or Application").
The owner and developer of the BushraPay app and its trademark, and the logo shown on it, is the Smart Way Business and Technology Ltd., based in Khartoum - Sudan This page informs you of our policies related to the collection of any data related to the uses of the application, its uses and alerting it when you use the service or options associated with this the service.
We use your data to provide and improve the service
Information collection and use
We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our services for you.
Personal data While using our services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“personal data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
When you access the Service on or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, The type of mobile device you are using, the unique identifier of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, the operating system of your mobile device, and the unique device identifiers as diagnostic data ("usage data").
Bushrapay uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide the service, maintain its continuity and improve performance.
- To inform you about changes that may occur to our service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so.
- To provide the necessary care and technical support to customers.
- Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service.
- Discover, prevent and address technical issues.
The permissions the app needs
In order for the application to perform the required functions, the application requests permission to access the following resources:
- Camera: To read a QR-Code that helps the payment process quickly.
- Network: The application depends on the Internet connection, so the availability of the Internet connection or the data network is checked.
- Any data collected via the aforementioned permissions are only for the purposes described above.
Data retention and storage
Disclosure of data
Bushrapay may disclose your personal data to the competent authorities according to the law if required according to known procedures, and this procedure is necessary in order to:
- Compliance with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or ownership of the application.
- To prevent or investigate any potential legal violations related to the service.
- To protect against legal liability.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that there is no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, 100% secure. While we strive to use acceptable and commercially available means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security, and we are obligated to do so in accordance with the technical controls of the banking network and the Central Bank.
We may hire companies and individuals from third parties to facilitate our service (“service providers”), or allow them to provide the service on our behalf, to perform services related to the service or to help us analyze how our service is used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to other websites
Our Service is not directed at anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
The service that we provide is related to banks and banking institutions, and banking, and we assume that subscribers are subject to the regulations for subscribing to banking services in the country, and we are not interested in collecting personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 years. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children or those under your guardianship have provided us with personal data, please contact us.
If we learn that we have collected personal data from children without verifying the consent of one of their parents, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.